·
capn' slaughter
3,922 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I perfer blu ray anyways lol.

·
Subie-Subie?!?!
1,658 Posts
I think consumers are completely letting this play out like a dictatership with warner brothers in charge. it seems like people with HD players already are just rolling over and givving up, cashing and and getting out, why? The consumer should have the power to maybe ever turn this around, think about all those people that already have a HD player, they need to team together like some rebels and keep the competion going.

·
Registered
1,219 Posts
But why is it worth that much trouble? Both formats are high def...and honestly, they have little differences. I'll take whatever one comes out on top.

·
Brutalizing Members Since 03
14,852 Posts
I think consumers are completely letting this play out like a dictatership with warner brothers in charge. it seems like people with HD players already are just rolling over and givving up, cashing and and getting out, why? The consumer should have the power to maybe ever turn this around, think about all those people that already have a HD player, they need to team together like some rebels and keep the competion going.
Yes thats exactly what we should do. Drag the war out longer so there are even more people on the losing side when it happens. :rolleyes:

·
Libertarian
4,480 Posts
Playstation had the right idea at the beginning. First everyone was like, "atleast XBOX gives you an option as an add on and don't make you pay for HD." A year later PS3 is one of the cheapest blu ray players and now everyone wants high def dvds. Especially looks sweet with blu ray seeming to take control.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts