502 Street Scene Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Moderator (again)
12,752 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well, since i purchased the kart I will no longer be auto crossing the spyder. This has me selling all my extras.

I posted these in the auto-x section, but didn't get much interest. I thought i would try the rest of the board.

4 - 15x6.5 black rota slipstreams. 4x100 lug pattern. they have an additional pattern, but i don't know what it is. they were my race wheels, so they have been taken on and off more than most peoples wheels. there is some paint missing around where the lugs are, but nothing 2 seconds of time with a spray can wouldn't fix, and in all honesty with lugs on it is barely noticeable. $300.00

Tire Trailer - harbor freight trailer, diamond plate floor, lockable diamond plate box, hitch lock, and 2 locks to hold tires in place. it also includes a lock to hold the trailer onto the ball, or to not allow it to be locked. One of the nicest trailers i have seen at an event. missing one light that vibrated loose on the way to an event in Cincinnati. - $350.00

4 205/50/15 v710's stored in the temperature controlled basement. 2 have a couple events left in them, 2 have 2 events on them. $150.00

1 mr2 spyder hitch. anyone that has seen this hitch has made a nice comment about it. easily installed and removed for the event. by far the best hitch design for the mr2 spyder. includes mounting bars that screw into the factory tow hook positions, machined drop section, pins, crossbar, and 1 7/8th inch ball. $200.00

all prices are obo

·
Banned
286 Posts
pic's on the rota's and are they with or without tires?

·
Moderator (again)
12,752 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
pic's on the rota's and are they with or without tires?
i have gotten a few pm's about the slipstreams. they do not include tires. the tires that were on them are the 710's that are also for sale in the thread.

i will try to get some pictures up, but in all honesty they look like every other set of rota slipstreams.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts