502 Street Scene Forums banner
1 - 20 of 53 Posts

·
Caution: Troll
7,664 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Am I seriously the only 502 member right now with an 07+ Sentra SE-R/SE-R Spec-V (B16). Not to be confused with the 2.0S Which is actually a (C1)...

Someone please prove me wrong? If not, looks like I get the joy of being Mr. Information on the new Chassis/Engine which I know loads about now and have been happily modding.

·
& Gang
25,168 Posts
Am I seriously the only 502 member right now with an 07+ Sentra SE-R/SE-R Spec-V (B16). Not to be confused with the 2.0S Which is actually a (C1)...

Someone please prove me wrong? If not, looks like I get the joy of being Mr. Information on the new Chassis/Engine which I know loads about now and have been happily modding.
Oh lord. What have you been "happily modding" thus far, Maiden?

·
7,664 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 · (Edited)
Well, I'm custom fabricating an exhaust system for it right now. Mandrel bent, 2.5inch aluminized steel to upgrade over the stock 2.125inch stock piping. Complete with 3-inch OBX Canister muffler, freer flowing resonator and a main-cat delete.

Awaiting Injen or AEM to release True CAI system, not short ram. Already ordered a throttle body spacer.

Need to double check eibach but I believe they make a set of springs now for the spec-v. Ordering soon if so.

B15 header swap after Intake and TB-Spacer. Just need to cut the bottom flange and put the B16's flange on it.

Then farther down the road. 100% plug and play management. NO WIRE CUTTING type plug and play. No need to void warranty.

Once warranty is over. The crank on the new QR is fully counter-balanced. So removing the Balance Shaft is going to happen. That should free up like an easy 10-20whp.

They dyno near 180whp stock. 230-270whp is my goal. If I can't obtain that. Retrofitting a B15 Turbo kit is not hard, and has seen 285whp @ 8lbs.

Edit: Plus I plan on having my much more sticky/agressive 17's put up front because even with my LSD and Nice summer tires, I am boiling the rubber off in 1st and 2nd with clutch-pops at 2krpms. Its moving forward and getting up and going, but any slip is wasted power.

·
& Gang
25,168 Posts
Sounds like you've been busy making a list of mods that you hope to do atleast. Want to line up with the 745?

·
7,664 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
BMW 745i? I don't know too much about those. I'm assuming 0-60 around 6-flat. Automatic. RWD. Big.

·
7,664 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Deadteg Did I mention I have a ~02 3.2CL Type-S Highway kill already?

But I'm off to bed. got work in 4.5hrs. Ouch.

·
7,664 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
I wouldn't. The guy was Pissed haha. 3.2CL was close around 70, but they fade hardcore near 100. The Spec didn't. I also had a race about the same in closeness with me still slightly pulling against an SC430. Which is about the same in quickness. These new specs are not to be taken lightly. These are NOT like the previous B15. Now, I really am off to bed. ~peace

·
Registered
439 Posts
you gotta new spec? why are you still pimpin' out the kia or did they give you a grand for it? the balance shaft will not give you 10-20 whp expect maybe 5. are you on myspecv.com??

·
Registered
9,306 Posts
bullshit, this kid has no education and no job no way he can afford an 07 spec v or the insurance

if he did own this car there would be a million pictures of it all over 502

·
7,664 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Yeah I'm on myspecv but more just read than post. They were making the balance-shaft removal on the new QR seem like its more of a power gain. You can't just remove the chain like on the old one , its integrated into the engine and has to be fully removed (thats what i remember reading i think).

Flatline, since when do I have no job? I've been employed since march making over $10/hr.

Don't believe me on the spec? Oh well. All that matters is I know what I drive.

·
Best watch yo' self
2,381 Posts
Since you can upload videos of you racing in your Rio, posting a few pictures of your SE-R shouldn't be too difficult. Shitty camera phone pics or it didn't happen son.

1 - 20 of 53 Posts