502 Street Scene Forums banner

21 - 40 of 55 Posts

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter #21
Thanks alot everyone. Dang didn't relize the Car was getting all this recognition lol. My main goal with the car is to get it shot in a magazine once I'm done with it. And no right now I don't wanna sell it I have a few more plans for the car thanks for the offer though.

·
Registered
11,024 Posts
I'm not personally a fan of the CCWs on the foxbody, but the car itself looks great. Something just seems to odd to see those style wheels on a fox.

·
Registered
1,028 Posts
Looks good

·
I'm thinking Arby's
9,907 Posts
hawt! I love fox coupes. That is the only car I would own ccw's on. There is a red coupe with polished classics near me that is a damn near twin of yours haha!

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter #29
Thanks lol. Yea I actually ran into that guy with the red coupe on classics the first night I had the car out at value city. And the color is PPG twilight blue.

·
Belt Driven Hairdryer
3,833 Posts
so what is done to it and what are your plans?

i one day will have another fox body, preferably a coupe.

·
booooost
17,574 Posts
Best looking notch I've seen in a while. Well done.

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter #35
Right now performance wise all is done is BBK headers, BBK cold air , under pulleys, 3:73 gears, 3inch flowmaster super 44s , and a short throw shifter. But right now I'm in the process of getting some parts together for a winter project. That list includes trick flow upper and lower intake, 75mm throttle body, bigger MAF , roller rockers, mild cam, injectors, a set of gt-40 heads. Stage 2 clutch, and right now saving to order a 76mm turbo for it. I'm not planning on making the car the baddest car on the street just want something fun to mess around with and still wanting to keep it for the most part daily driven.

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter #38
very clean!

i shoot my friends fox bodies later in the summer and since then i've been really diggin them!

this one

and this one
Thanks man. Yea I seen those cars cruisen around when street rod nationals was going on. There both really clean cars

·
Belt Driven Hairdryer
3,833 Posts
that mystic one is Jesse's, very clean fox

21 - 40 of 55 Posts