502 Street Scene Forums banner
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Local Import Killa
2,852 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ok I have a buddy with a sweet boat for sale, but it aint cheap. This is the real deal. It is a 42ft Fountain. It has new Twin Supercharged 502's. It has new big drives. This boat is a 96 model, but you certainly couldn't tell it by looking at it. He is the second owner of this beautiful boat. It came from PA and has NEVER seen salt water. This boat will cruise over 90 full of people all day long. It is really low hours and motors and drives are brand new. This is someones chance to buy a 300,000 boat for half price. It looks like its from Miami Vice. LOL. Contact me if you are interested. It is currently living in underground climate controlled storage but could be made available for showing.

·
Local Import Killa
2,852 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I will try to post some up tonight. This boat is really the shit. If I had a boat like this when I was single, OMG!!!! This is the perfect boat for Lake Cumberland falls.

·
Local Import Killa
2,852 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Can you go under the deck? Or is that little box are the only place to hang out. I know nothing about boats, but I always wondered why they had such a large nose on them.
Yes, it has a cabin below deck. It is really large. I think it sleeps four, but two really comfortably. I will try to get some pictures of that too. I also forgot to mention that it is also the stepped hull design which held the world speed record for its class for several years. Also, let's see how can I cay this and remain politically correct, if you are having any trouble getting the womens, this bad boy pulling in to somewhere like Captains Qtrs works miracles for any man!:naughty::arr: Wanna go for a boat wide little girl, LOL!!

·
Premium Member
26,373 Posts
where is it located.

·
Lament Configuration
1,818 Posts
Good if you wanna be a drug runner :)

·
Local Import Killa
2,852 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Go the the Louisville Boat Show and compare this boat to new 42footers in this catagory. Then ask what Reggie Fountian wants for it. Then came buy this boat for less than half.

·
Local Import Killa
2,852 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
This is the last chance on this boat. The owner has found his new boat, a 49 foot fountain, and will trade this in if there is not any interest. He is getting it out of the underground storage next weekend so if you are interested let me know. This boat new is over 300K. You can buy this one for half. It looks and drives like new. Both motors are brand new 502's with prochargers. It has less than twenty five hours on the motors. It will run 90 all day with no problems. It has a super nice cuddy cabin. It has a head and shower as well. Thanks

1 - 20 of 21 Posts