502 Street Scene Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 165 Posts

·
Almost done
2,432 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
so will someone else please explain to civicmitch that b16 intake manifolds and ITR intake manifolds are identical in everyway other than that the ITR intake mani flows more.Civicmitch bought my fuel rail and swears up and down that its not for a b-series even though it was taken directly off of my itr head and that i need to do something about it because hes not getting "fucked" over this.:caged: so can some people please chime in and explain that he obviously is just not doing this right.So mitch before you start to get shitty and threaten someone because they sold you something that wasnt what it was supposed to be, try to research a lil bit before you start accusing....and learn to change a fuel rail.It would be even better if mitch has a gsr head and thinks its a b16 lol

·
I WANNA GO FAST!
2,442 Posts
flanges are the same, to my knowledge, fuel rails, etc will all bolt up fine

·
Registered
1,618 Posts
hey naylor how about you put the pic i just sent you of of the fuelrails side by side let everyone see them?

·
Almost done
2,432 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Its your picture post it, i have no idea what is in the picture it looks like its attatched to something but im not sure?

·
Registered
1,618 Posts
better yet give me an min ill post it.

·
Registered
1,618 Posts
man your blind as fuck then

·
Almost done
2,432 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Even my buddy cant even tell whats on it, just post it dood.

This is comming from a guy(mitch) who mistaked his sleeved block as a block guard?:confused:

·
Registered
836 Posts
post pics of the fuel rail he sold you and what it looks like on your manifold, if it doesnt fit its not b-series, all b series rails will bolt to any b series manifold

hey naylor how about you put the pic i just sent you of of the fuelrails side by side let everyone see them?

·
Almost done
2,432 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
It came off my head (ITR) perfectly, I just dont see what the problem could be unless hes somehow putting it in wrong so IDK.

·
Registered
1,618 Posts

does everyone see the difference for and i going to have to draw some line and arrows?

·
Registered
1,618 Posts
thats my b16 fuel rail on the bottom just now pulled it off

·
Registered
1,618 Posts
just had it like that so it would lay flat

·
Premium Member
20,653 Posts
if it doesnt fit, then I guess I learn something new each day. astonishing

·
Registered
12,052 Posts
Looks like the stock rail is a D16 rail, their injector spacing is closer than on a B-series. All b-series rails are interchangeable besides the FPR location.

1 - 20 of 165 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.