502 Street Scene Forums banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
LEGG
6,302 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anyone else having trouble texting someone that's not a iPhone user? I've already check the contacts I'm having problems with and they are NOt marked as iphone numbers.

·
Hey, Sexy Lady
3,866 Posts
Sometimes. You just have to send it as SMS

·
LEGG
6,302 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Try still won't deliever sir

·
Registered
3,154 Posts
Is this consolidated to one person or multiple of your contacts? If one person, did they very recently switch from iphone to another phone?

·
LEGG
6,302 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Just one person and yes sir switched to android and I've changed it in the contacts from iPhone to Mobil and it still won't deliever a message.

·
Hey, Sexy Lady
3,866 Posts
Turn off iMessage, restart phone. Resend.

If it didn't work, delete contact and re-add.

·
LEGG
6,302 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I tried to deleted the contact and re-add and still nothing lol I really don't talk to the person much just irrating more than anything.

·
LEGG
6,302 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Still nothing

·
LEGG
6,302 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Naw texting it easier. I hate talking on the phone period. Wish it didn't have speakers to be honest.

·
Registered
3,154 Posts
It sounds like a common problem, for whatever reason, if they had a iphone and switched to android or vice versa, and someone is texting them off an iphone, messages are being sent to the associated imessage account. try having the phone # removed from the account.

·
LEGG
6,302 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
How do you do that?

·
LEGG
6,302 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Apple removed the number from the iMessage account. Reset my phone completely and still nothing. Not impressed with this POS one bit. Should have waited until the note 4

·
Hey, Sexy Lady
3,866 Posts
Cool story

·
LEGG
6,302 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Prolly wouldn't have half the problems. And what story do you speak of?

·
Hey, Sexy Lady
3,866 Posts
In the end, no one really cares if you switch to android.

·
LEGG
6,302 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
I dig the phone just don't understand why its having problems with andriod messages. Talked to AT&T this morning and they said it may be the actual phone which would be weird as well.

·
Registered
1,859 Posts
Could be your SIM card acting up. Or you could factory reset your phone or just don't text that particular person anymore.

·
LEGG
6,302 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
I set the complete phone back to factory and set it up as a complete new phone and it's still have the problem. It won't send messages to around 10 andriod numbers.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts