502 Street Scene Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 227 Posts

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i would like to say im sorry to the guys at automotion they put on the diesel dyno day and i was the last truck and the dyno belt broke on my second pull so yes i will comfirm all rumors the 2wd chassis dyno at automotion is broken for now thanks to a diesel truck sorry guys no hate i did win the hp contest at 517 hp and 1061 tq:Dso even t it wahough it was for shits and giggles :naughty: a lot of fun and the guys and gal at automotion were really cool to the diesel guys im lookin forward to next one if they have us again:confused:

·
Professional *****
10,546 Posts
That's some hella high trq. Do you have a sheet? I want to see that trq curve.

Reactions: 2000solara

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
efi live 90 hp injectors intake 5inch exhaust if i get a cp3 injection pump and lift pump i can run about 750 hp 1500 tq but the stock turbo wouldent last for long at all i dont have much done to it all really compared to the guy that come in second yea man anyone can go for a ride just hit me up i will decide if i will let u drive it buts is possible. i wouldent mide ridin in your alls cars :)

·
& Gang
25,168 Posts
Nice numbers man, I love diesels.

·
Premium Member
26,373 Posts
There is this wonderful invention known as the period. It looks like this: '.'

Just a thought.

·
& Gang
25,168 Posts
There is this wonderful invention known as the period. It looks like this: '.'

Just a thought.
He used one, although it may have been a mistake. I'm pretty sure it's the only one he's used since he joined here.

efi live 90 hp injectors intake 5inch exhaust if i get a cp3 injection pump and lift pump i can run about 750 hp 1500 tq but the stock turbo wouldent last for long at all i dont have much done to it all really compared to the guy that come in second yea man anyone can go for a ride just hit me up i will decide if i will let u drive it buts is possible. i wouldent mide ridin in your alls cars :)

·
Premium Member
26,373 Posts
The first post is 4 lines long and not a single goddamn period! Not even at teh end!

·
Just a reminder...
13,805 Posts
but you lost the torque contest to 2 cummins trucks. one making 501rwhp and 1211rwtq. i don't remember the hp the other made but it put down 1180ish rwtq

btw, you should probably put some glass in your shit pile.
Who are you to be calling anyone's car or truck a shit pile.

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
but you lost the torque contest to 2 cummins trucks. one making 501rwhp and 1211rwtq. i don't remember the hp the other made but it put down 1180ish rwtq

btw, you should probably put some glass in your shit pile.

well thanks i love it my truck is called a shit pile. Theres a period for you all sorry i didint know this was english class lol jk. I guess you dont know anything about torque but inline 6s make more torque than v8s thats a fact. 5.9 cummins make more torque than powerstorkes and duramaxs. Im gonna guess that you dont know shit anout diesels. I know for a fact that those trucks have double the money then i do in my truck. They were making 490 and 501 hp and 1180tq and 1200tq at 50psi of BOOST dude. I ran 30 psi! That ugly ass stack truck didint have a stock turbo i do.Anyway That so called shitpile won the contest no matter what yousay.The contest was for HORSEPOWER. I made big power with or without a back window and we shut up everyone that was laughing at my shitpile with its numbers that beat every CUMMINS there.DURAMAX DOMINATION:D

·
& Gang
25,168 Posts
well thanks i love it my truck is called a shit pile. Theres a period for you all sorry i didint know this was english class lol jk. I guess you dont know anything about torque but inline 6s make more torque than v8s thats a fact. 5.9 cummins make more torque than powerstorkes and duramaxs. Im gonna guess that you dont know shit anout diesels. I know for a fact that those trucks have double the money then i do in my truck. They were making 490 and 501 hp and 1180tq and 1200tq at 50psi of BOOST dude. I ran 30 psi! That ugly ass stack truck didint have a stock turbo i do.Anyway That so called shitpile won the contest no matter what yousay.The contest was for HORSEPOWER. I made big power with or without a back window and we shut up everyone that was laughing at my shitpile with its numbers that beat every CUMMINS there.DURAMAX DOMINATION:D
They didn't have a car there that put down over 517hp? Or was this diesels only that you're talking about?

Anyway, good job winning the competition. I'd be more concerned with torque than hp on a diesel myself, but you've gotta have some good hp numbers as well. Over 1000lb/ft is impressive regardless.

Are you on stock tranny? My buddy had an HD on 38's that was putting down 700lb/ft on one of his lower settings. We cranked it up a few times but it would just start cutting fuel and not go anywhere if you took it above the Stage 4 setting. I can't think who made his programmer, but they said it would cut to avoid damage to the tranny. It was a fun ass truck though, I loved that thing. Stage 3 would run pretty safe and mop up some bolt-on LS1 cars.

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
no this was diesel dyno day,diesels only. thanks man with my low $ amount and number of mods i was thinking more like 425hp. Yea torque concerns me with my diesel but im worried about horsepower. the cummins inline 6 just make that much more torque. My tranny is stock but its a 6speed manual with a 550hp rated clutch. I guess now i need a dual disc with a higher hp rating.:D and thanks for backing me up with the period thing taht was cool of ya. Were you at the cox park meet today, in the car next to the rx7.

·
& Gang
25,168 Posts
no this was diesel dyno day,diesels only. thanks man with my low $ amount and number of mods i was thinking more like 425hp. Yea torque concerns me with my diesel but im worried about horsepower. the cummins inline 6 just make that much more torque. My tranny is stock but its a 6speed manual with a 550hp rated clutch. I guess now i need a dual disc with a higher hp rating.:D and thanks for backing me up with the period thing taht was cool of ya. Were you at the cox park meet today, in the car next to the rx7.
At one point I may have been in a car next to an RX7, but I don't think I was parked next to one myself. I was driving the gray Lexus on bronze wheels.

1 - 20 of 227 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.