502 Street Scene Forums banner
1 - 20 of 37 Posts

·
Almost done
2,432 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
if anyone wants some free pics of there cars tonight is the chance to get some, i feel like shooting tonight it would be nice since its wet outside, downtown louisville, if i get more then 2 people interested then ill meet up, im just bored and have nothing to do tonight

·
Almost done
2,432 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
come on! im a good guy, everyone seems to like me after they meet me lol

·
Almost done
2,432 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
wait, wash my car well and you can shoot it!
lol the thing i like best about photography is you can always get good shots in any weather condition, its just easier when there is lots of light, and there is still lots of light downtown thats where i was wanting to go

·
Almost done
2,432 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
wash my car and we can shoot
lol ill meet you at the carwash and you can wash your car, or you can pay me to wash you car, always good to make money, but i aint gonna wash your car, lol you aint tom cruise or anything

·
Almost done
2,432 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
haha, i am wade hill, shit.

its cold out now
it is only 53 degrees out, that is not that bad, but hey at least im not charging for shooting and the photoshop work i will put in to them

·
Almost done
2,432 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·

·
Welcome to The War Room
2,518 Posts
If my car didn't look so shitty I would take ya up on that offer. That and I don't have any money for gas. Next time you have the urge though, tell me :p

·
Banned
19,817 Posts
People have sent me PMs asking me if I charge to do photoshoots. I say "hell no!"

·
Almost done
2,432 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
well ill leave this offer open for another 15 min, and i am free tomorrow night as well so keep that in mind

·
LADIES! Do you ever...
1,882 Posts
well ill leave this offer open for another 15 min, and i am free tomorrow night as well so keep that in mind
I could meet up tomorrow night.

·
Almost done
2,432 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
ok well im changing it to tomorrow night, so as many people can come if they want. pm me if you are really interested

1 - 20 of 37 Posts