502 Street Scene Forums banner
1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
1,831 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well doesn't seem that any of my off-season plans will be do-able so....
If anyone wants a co-driver next season I'm willing to chip in on tires and expenses if needed just as long as you don't sell the car 3/4th of the way through the season (joke only Norton might get). No it doesn't have to be a high horsepower monster. I'd actually just like to be in a competitive class.

·
likes to race
1,319 Posts
Well doesn't seem that any of my off-season plans will be do-able so....
If anyone wants a co-driver next season I'm willing to chip in on tires and expenses if needed just as long as you don't sell the car 3/4th of the way through the season (joke only Norton might get). No it doesn't have to be a high horsepower monster. I'd actually just like to be in a competitive class.
Good luck, I might be in the same boat when the S2000's lease is up next May if this Real Estate Market dosen't pick up and tenants keep delaying rent.

·
Gills not Grills
1,237 Posts
When does the auto-x season start? Is there a schedule posted up anywhere? My car is more than ready for some auto-x, but I'm still a bit new to auto-x.. so I may be interested in letting someone else behind the wheel besides myself. :)

·
Registered
551 Posts
I would not count on the housing/real estate market to pick up any time soon. Everything I've read seems to indicate '08 is a wash and maybe just maybe by mid '09 things will begin to pick up.

·
Moderator (again)
12,752 Posts
i would put you in the kart, but i already picked up a co-driver by the name of brian. he was talking about possibly being in a shop kart during the season though. if that is the case feel free to ruckus in something that is actually quick. :p

if he doesn't run out of region you can tag along.

i won't sell it 1/2 way through either. ;)

·
Registered
1,831 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
i would put you in the kart, but i already picked up a co-driver by the name of brian. he was talking about possibly being in a shop kart during the season though. if that is the case feel free to ruckus in something that is actually quick. :p

if he doesn't run out of region you can tag along.

i won't sell it 1/2 way through either. ;)
I don't think I'll fit. But I'll try.

·
Registered
222 Posts
I have an open seat in an AS car with the possibility of becoming a BSP car.
I hope this means that are going to play this year in your AP1. I personally hope you keep your car in AS to make the class that much more competitive. It is already quite fun in all three nearby regions. LOL

If you choose to go BSP, what parts will you be selling off to help cover the added cost of being street prepared. I hope you keep us local guys in mind before going to S2Ki.com with them. :)

-Dave

·
Premium Member
1,277 Posts
I hope this means that are going to play this year in your AP1. I personally hope you keep your car in AS to make the class that much more competitive. It is already quite fun in all three nearby regions. LOL

If you choose to go BSP, what parts will you be selling off to help cover the added cost of being street prepared. I hope you keep us local guys in mind before going to S2Ki.com with them. :)

-Dave
If I go BSP I'll be upgrading the clutch/flywheel, Ground Controls, and 18x11 CCWs. :) What parts did you want?

·
On or Off?
3,002 Posts
I will be in a semi-crappy Porsche this year, but if you want you can use it as well if you don't get a ride with anyone else

·
RWD Mazda > *
3,995 Posts
Dr Chris Evans,

Buy some 18x10's and 285/30/18 v710's and you can co-drive my car this season :eek:

/waits to see if Chris will spend $2000+ to co-drive :eek: :eek: :eek: lol

1 - 20 of 24 Posts