502 Street Scene Forums banner
1 - 20 of 46 Posts

·
Doesn't have E.D.
3,824 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I talked to you tonight at the gas station, meant to ask you if you were on teH 502s ...

·
the green hornet
2,747 Posts
spooling,f20c-t, and andy floyd

·
Doesn't have E.D.
3,824 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Not sure, he was working at the marathon on westport rd.

·
Likes Turtles
1,973 Posts
i think i saw this a few weeks ago on shelbyville, pulled up right up next to me, exchanged thumbs up and the he took off...super nice

·
Doesn't have E.D.
3,824 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Yep, its fuader. Talked to him again today, cool dude.

Reactions: F20c-T

·
blah blah blah
13,047 Posts
fuad....lock it in dude. LOCK IT IN!

·
Built 2.2L Stroker 5sgte
4,140 Posts
mm i thought you were talking about the newly S/Ced Silverstone ap1 running around =D

·
blah blah blah
13,047 Posts
u gotta beat felipe first....
you faster than he is now? Still using that ultimate racing manifold? How about you just race me and see what happens...maybe my car isnt the same as it was last year too...

·
It's a fuck off machine, Lee
20,215 Posts
You gotta come up through the Broken Engrish Racing ladder before you can tangle with the champ, Mr. Floyd

·
the green hornet
2,747 Posts
you faster than he is now? Still using that ultimate racing manifold? How about you just race me and see what happens...maybe my car isnt the same as it was last year too...
he's not.he only put down 325 whp on 15 psi

·
What up Bitches
1,683 Posts
He,s not using that kit anymore, he has change his set up a lot for this year, he got an inline pro kit for this season, but I think u guys should lock it in three wide (felipe,fuad,andy) since everyone got some new shit and running a lot better

1 - 20 of 46 Posts