·
HEMI
1,642 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
kinda need one cause i absolutely hate hood pins with a passion

·
Premium Member
6,518 Posts
You need a stock one? Friend of mine just went to a carbon fiber hood. I'll ask and see if he wants to get rid of his old one.

·
Super Moderator
12,796 Posts
You need a stock one? Friend of mine just went to a carbon fiber hood. I'll ask and see if he wants to get rid of his old one.
Nothing like adding weight... (unless his wasn't the stock aluminum hood, which is 3 lbs lighter than OEM style CF hoods for the Z).

·
Premium Member
6,518 Posts
Nothing like adding weight... (unless his wasn't the stock aluminum hood, which is 3 lbs lighter than OEM style CF hoods for the Z).

Tried to talk him out of it, but he insisted it was lighter. Sure didn't feel like it when comparing the two.

·
Premium Member
11,857 Posts
I just sold a 300ZX parts car to someone on here but I can't remember their name. If I do, I'll let you know.

·
SHIFT_panties drop
1,093 Posts
Isn't WolfeZx on here parting out one? Check out the other post in the Nissan section and check the classifieds. Did you get the black NA Z that was for sale by someone on here on 502?

·
& Gang
25,168 Posts
Isn't WolfeZx on here parting out one? Check out the other post in the Nissan section and check the classifieds. Did you get the black NA Z that was for sale by someone on here on 502?
No no, he's got the crazy ass white one with the big wing.

·
HEMI
1,642 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
i need a stock one... the car is black... i guess color doesnt matter, but i just need one that hasnt been punched with gay ass hood pins... and yes it n/a for now:naughty:

·
turbo dizzle
1,805 Posts
bah, i just sold a perfect silver hood for 50 bucks...

·
& Gang
25,168 Posts
i need a stock one... the car is black... i guess color doesnt matter, but i just need one that hasnt been punched with gay ass hood pins... and yes it n/a for now:naughty:
I thought you had the white one?

1 - 15 of 15 Posts