502 Street Scene Forums banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
yea
5,092 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
when i click on new post it pops up and ask me if i want to download a PHP file and when i click new thread it shows up a bunch of html code. it took me like 20 clicks to finally be able to start a new thread. i cleared all my cookies and all the good stuff and still havin troubles.

·
& Gang
25,168 Posts
Sounds like the "Alt" key on your keyboard is stuck. Holding "Alt" + Clicking a link = Save .php

·
Administrator
10,475 Posts
Still doing it? You on insightbb? Something weird happened last night to me when I was trying to do something (I think loading a jpg it asked me to open). I closed Firefox and started over. My Insight was very slow and messed up last night.

No problems at work and I just checked from two machines.

·
yea
5,092 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
no im on hughes net and this is the only website giving me problems. if i click on the link a couple times it will finally work. ive tried power cycling my modem and router but still doin it.

·
& Gang
25,168 Posts
Kick something. That usually works.

... it should probably be something related to the computer, I doubt kicking the microwave would help.

·
yea
5,092 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
the first pic is what i get when i try to click on new post or click on the link that is emailed to me. the other pic is what i get when i trying clicking on other links.

·
Administrator
10,475 Posts
Windows Vista? Try downloading Safari and see if it does it with that browser. Seems like an issue with your computer but then again you said this is the only site that does it.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts