502 Street Scene Forums banner
1 - 20 of 38 Posts

·
f u, pay me
6,638 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
The new version is just as cheezy as ever. My wife now wants to be American Gladiators for Halloween. Anybody else watch it?

·
No longer the monkey butt!
1,248 Posts
I liked it...it's just about as good as the old ones.

And wolf man looks mean as hell.

The gladiators are just as cheesy as orginals.

·
Registered
801 Posts
Unleash the spider monkey!!!

That marine chick was hardcore, first she holds both herself and the gladiator up by one hand on the rings, then she takes a header off the metal bar in the pool and still almost won the eliminator.

·
Yakuza
8,543 Posts
Decent. I did like the challenges. Nice to see they kept some of the original challenges around.

·
Yakuza
8,543 Posts
Reactions: Bizeeb65

·
Premium Member
6,518 Posts
I thought it was great. Took me back to the old ones. It did seem very scripted though. And I liked how they're trying to give the gladiators personalities now. Tao is a scary mutha fucka BTW. And Titan looks like a ****.

·
Registered
801 Posts
I thought it was great. Took me back to the old ones. It did seem very scripted though. And I liked how they're trying to give the gladiators personalities now. Tao is a scary mutha fucka BTW. And Titan looks like a ****.

Come on man, they always had personalties....check out this clip of Malibu for proof.

http://youtube.com/watch?v=VGDwScgb_Y0

·
^video game dork
1,991 Posts
I watched it, made me think of the old days:)

But yeah, that marine chick was badass, finishin the course with blood runnin down her face......

1 - 20 of 38 Posts