502 Street Scene Forums banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
237 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Here is a perfect condition LG 20" HDTV I bought for use during my OCS training and never really got to use it much. Paid $479.99 plus tax at Circuit City a few months ago, and just now got the chance to get it from storage and turn it on for normal use. Play XBOX on it occasionally, but found out, I really have no use for it since I will be moving soon and cannot fit it in with everythign else I need to take to the base in TX. So, I thought I'd make it a worthwhile savings to someone else. Has a 1 year warranty with over half of that remaining, never registered it so the new owner will be the first to do so, making it easier to get warrantied without havign to change owners names and such. Looks GREAT at the 720p native resolution on my 360 with HDMI. Looks great period, picks up all HDTV, CATV, DTV and regular analog channels with its built in tuner.

I checked Circuit City 2 days ago and they are still at $479.99...LG's hold their value because they are among the best out there for HDTV's. Best Buy also has them for $459.99.

Asking a conservative $300 shipped and insured 100% Save over $180!!

Product Features
Built-In HDTV Tuner: Add HD-capable antenna to receive over-the-air high-definition broadcasts, where available. Optional set-top box required for high-definition cable or satellite programming.
20" measured diagonally
1366 x 768 resolution for stunning image clarity
16:9 widescreen aspect ratio and 5 selectable viewing modes
3-2 pulldown for accurate reproduction of film-based movie sources
XD Engine improves brightness, contrast, detail and colors and reduces signal noise for cinema-like, high-resolution images
5 picture modes and 4 color temperature controls make it easy to enjoy a custom viewing experience
Black Stretcher circuitry extends black levels in bright scenes for enhanced picture contrast and detail
High brightness (450 cd/m²) and dynamic contrast (700:1) for a clear viewing experience
3D digital comb filter delivers state-of-the-art detail and color enhancement
Other advanced image enhancement technologies include a Digital Luminance Transient Improver, a Digital Color Transient Improver and Active Color Management
2 built-in 3W stereo speakers and 6 EZ sound modes
Ultraslim LCD measures less than 3" deep; comes with a table stand or can be mounted on a wall (with optional VESA mounting kit, not included)
PC input lets you connect your computer to experience high-resolution images
HDMI input provides an uncompressed all-digital audio/video link for the highest-quality connection and supports copy-protected HD broadcast content
Inputs: 1 RF (rear), 1 A/V (rear), 1 S-video (rear), 1 component (rear), 1 HDMI (rear), 1 PC (rear), 1 PC audio (rear)
V-Chip parental controls keep children from being exposed to undesirable material
Other convenient features include trilingual (English, French, Spanish) on-screen menus, auto channel programming, a sleep timer and closed captioning
What's in the box: 20" widescreen flat-panel HDTV, table stand and universal remote

1 - 2 of 2 Posts