502 Street Scene Forums banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
f u, pay me
6,638 Posts
The hangover is due to you becoming dehydrated, which is a direct result of the alcohol. I don't see how inhaling the alcohol would be any different. You still get alcohol in your bloodstream.

·
Registered
1,715 Posts
The hangover is due to you becoming dehydrated, which is a direct result of the alcohol. I don't see how inhaling the alcohol would be any different. You still get alcohol in your bloodstream.
It just says it reduces the effect of a hangover. This could be minimal reduction, and they are using that for advertising

·
Registered
2,021 Posts
Hangover is due to the build of acetaldehyde(sp?) due to saturation of acetaldehyde dehydrogenase. Along with many things such as dehydration.

·
Registered
6,202 Posts
I agree. Consuming Alcohol = Hangover. No way around it.

·
why so curious?
8,972 Posts
No hangover because it takes 20 minutes to inhale a single shot. It would take me all night just to catch a buzz at that rate.

·
Registered
1,106 Posts
No hangover because it takes 20 minutes to inhale a single shot. It would take me all night just to catch a buzz at that rate.
im sure it doesnt take as much to get you inebriated when you inhale it though....

·
Belt Driven Hairdryer
3,833 Posts
20 mins for a shot? that's 3 an hour...not gonna cut it for me lol. i could see some danger if it wasn't regulated though with people getting too drunk

·
sorry 'bout my face
10,153 Posts
I agree. Consuming Alcohol = Hangover. No way around it.
Yes there is, it's called drinking water when you consume alcohol. Try it sometime.

I don't monitor it as well as I should, but when I'm trashed, I'll usually drink a bit of water at the end of the night and I still manage to avoid hangovers.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts