1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Doesn't have E.D.
3,824 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

·
SLOWER TRAFFIC KEEP RIGHT!
6,597 Posts
I haven't heard of it but it seems to want to be the A.L. Williams/Primerica of health insurance.

If you're going to own a home it will benefit you to have some sort of work from home business for the tax savings from being able to deduct a portion of your mortgage, phone, ISP, etc.

My wife and I chose to work in the travel industry for YTB Travel Network. Check it out at our website, http://www.bluegrassandbeyond.net/.

There was a great work at home business fair at Opry Mills Mall last year. I don't recall seeing anyone from AmeriPlan there. There was a ton of stuff there though. If they have another fair you should go to it.

·
Doesn't have E.D.
3,824 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I got an email to call this pre-recorded message.. It's a description of the company, check it out.
(620) 294-1064.
It sounds too good to be true, then they tack on the $95 "investment" I mean if it's really legit, $95 would be worth it, but I'm just skeptical about crap like this... call that number if you're intrested.. maybe someone else can determine whether or not this place is legit.

·
Registered
4,827 Posts
I got an email to call this pre-recorded message.. It's a description of the company, check it out.
(620) 294-1064.
It sounds too good to be true, then they tack on the $95 "investment" I mean if it's really legit, $95 would be worth it, but I'm just skeptical about crap like this... call that number if you're intrested.. maybe someone else can determine whether or not this place is legit.

Then it probably is...

·
sorry 'bout my face
10,153 Posts
Teach yourself a discipline or learn how to do something, jesus. If you have to buy into someone else's system to be able to work for yourself and make money, then you're not the type that needs to be working for yourself.

This is like saying "Hey I want a good career, how do I get a degree without going to college?"

·
Doesn't have E.D.
3,824 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Teach yourself a discipline or learn how to do something, jesus. If you have to buy into someone else's system to be able to work for yourself and make money, then you're not the type that needs to be working for yourself.

This is like saying "Hey I want a good career, how do I get a degree without going to college?"
No not, really.. I never said I wanted to own a buisness, Just something to do in my spare time and make a little extra cash, that's all.

·
sorry 'bout my face
10,153 Posts
No not, really.. I never said I wanted to own a buisness, Just something to do in my spare time and make a little extra cash, that's all.
Sell your S2000, and split the monthly payments by 4, and give that to yourself each week?

1 - 8 of 8 Posts