502 Street Scene Forums banner
1 - 20 of 36 Posts

·
Registered
476 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So I just bought a new car and I need to sell my protege. It's been a pretty good car to me and it would be a really good beater for someone. I'll post pictures later but lets start off at 1000 obo.....

·
Registered
476 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
its an automatic, 4 door, midnight blue with tan interior, power windows, its a mazda, it has tinted windows, power locks. I can't think of anything else, so if you're looking for something in particular ask me.

·
is better than you
8,967 Posts
I'll get the mileage in a bit and post it up, and I'll snap some pictures tomorrow on my lunch break since it's getting dark now.

·
is better than you
8,967 Posts

We haven't cleaned the car out yet, so I don't have any pictures of the interior; but it is in tremendous shape. I just took some medicine, so if I get to feeling better in a bit I'll clean it out and get some interior shots

·
is better than you
8,967 Posts
are you really interested in the car or do you just want to see pictures of the engine? not trying to sound like a dick, but I'm sicker than a dog and I don't feel like going back outside unless somebody really wants the car

·
Under a bridge waiting
5,885 Posts
are you really interested in the car or do you just want to see pictures of the engine? not trying to sound like a dick, but I'm sicker than a dog and I don't feel like going back outside unless somebody really wants the car
I'm interested if it has the right engine.

Looking for the DOHC 1.8 engine. If it doesn't have the BP engine then don't worry about the engine shots. Sorry you are ill.

·
is better than you
8,967 Posts

I had this picture on the computer from July when I put a water pump in it. If you need more I can snap them real quick before it rains

·
Under a bridge waiting
5,885 Posts
That looks like the right engine. please PM me some contact info. I'd like to look at it tonight if possible.

·
is better than you
8,967 Posts
my number is 644-0979... she's at work, but I'll be around home all evening

·
Under a bridge waiting
5,885 Posts
Dear Typhoid Howdy,

sounds good. I work until 5. i'll ring you when i get home, set up a time and get directions.

Don't be concerned if i'm wearing a gas mask.

1 - 20 of 36 Posts