502 Street Scene Forums banner
1 - 20 of 60 Posts

·
Yakuza
8,543 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Saw 92Mustang on Westport Rd right next to Home Depot. Good to see the car on the street instead of parked at home. I finally got to see the front of the new lip and I like the way it looks.

About two cars in front of him was a silver Evo. Had some decals on the front door. Seemed pretty stock except for an exhaust.

·
Registered
10,178 Posts
Saw 92Mustang on Westport Rd right next to Home Depot. Good to see the car on the street instead of parked at home. I finally got to see the front of the new lip and I like the way it looks.

About two cars in front of him was a silver Evo. Had some decals on the front door. Seemed pretty stock except for an exhaust.
The Evo is on here he just doesn't get on much.

·
Yakuza
8,543 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Where did he go to school? He looks familiar or maybe I just see him on a regular basis.

·
Yakuza
8,543 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·

·
Registered
214 Posts
evo

Haha yea soo funny i did as a matter of fact. I love when people talk shit....
LOL talk shit... wow i may have to dig up the video of you getting walked by a fuckin junky civic:hammer: Oh and please tell me how it all of a sudden fell out of tune over one night? The evo seemed like it was running pretty good the night before on snyder!! Please let the excuses begin!!!

·
FastEscapes.net! Mod#1
6,555 Posts
no justin dont do it!!!!

this shit cracks me up.... cars fall outta tune pretty easy, its a common problem.... o wait.. no its not.... not unless you have aem :loco:

·
booooost
17,574 Posts
I need to see said video for future fail.

·
booooost
17,574 Posts
lol

Get daddy to buy a better car for you, one that you don't really have to do anything except give it gas. You might win next time.

1 - 20 of 60 Posts