502 Street Scene Forums banner

70 degrees + car wash = pics.

769 views 20 replies 18 participants last post by  Kevin 
#1 ·
So when it hit 70 the other day, I decided to go blast that salt off the underside of the wagon, so we could try to keep more rust from forming. It's a little ruff around the edges, but it's my daily driver at the moment.

See less See more
#13 ·
gangster is an understatement more like "PIMP SHIT"....

#18 ·
I like it. looks like the wheels could use some spacers. it has that FWD wheel on a RWD car look to it. Nice to see something different and clean.

#21 ·
Thanks for the kind words.

The wheels are stock from a GMC sonoma/chevy s10, 94-99 ish years (not exactly sure which trim model got them). The paint on them is faded and flaking, the previous owner painted them. I'd rather take them back to the natural alloy look. I'm working with the mechanical things first, then if I keep it long enough, I'll do the paint and body. Paint and body wise, I have seen a few that have been two-toned off of the body line. It's an option I'm keeping open. The only other 'performance' upgrade I plan on is gears. I have not decided what motor combo I want to do. I think I'm going to keep it small block though. I've kicked around the idea of a 4/5/6 speed swap as well. The first prioroty though is swapping out the wiper motor. It went out on me when it rained a few days ago. :mad:

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.