Kenny! i kill him southpark style.

·
Premium Member
26,373 Posts
no, it needs to be deadteg...

·
Premium Member
26,373 Posts
hey, for FUTURE... is there any way to make the polling script weighted? I wouldn't think it would be that difficult to code it. Based on post count. So people that have 30 fucking posts would only be worth 30 votes, but people with 10k would be worth 10k. I think it works out nicely. I mean, the more people post, the more they have to put up with the people they are voting against.

·
Premium Member
32,284 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 · (Edited)
hey, for FUTURE... is there any way to make the polling script weighted? I wouldn't think it would be that difficult to code it. Based on post count. So people that have 30 fucking posts would only be worth 30 votes, but people with 10k would be worth 10k. I think it works out nicely. I mean, the more people post, the more they have to put up with the people they are voting against.
Shut up.

edit: I added you to the poll simply for that post.

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

·
Premium Member
26,373 Posts
Shut up.

edit: I added you to the poll simply for that post.
I donno, I thought it was a good idea. I mean, you'd have the strongest vote, thought you would have liked that one. I just find it odd having people with less than 30 posts voting and nominating people.

·
Premium Member
26,373 Posts
PS: Whoever types in "valex is a fagtron' on EVERY thread tag has an impressive level of dedication.
I know, someone takes the internet amazingly too serious. Someone living at home with their mom without a job I'm guessing.

·
Premium Member
32,284 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·

·
Wicket want, Wicket get!
6,460 Posts
PS: Whoever types in "valex is a fagtron' on EVERY thread tag has an impressive level of dedication.
indeed...even completely unrelated threads have been hit...im amazed really

·
Aggressive weiner Dogs FTW!
6,775 Posts
Truth, can you imagine what that person could acomplish if they channeled their dislike of Valex to other things?

·
Aggressive weiner Dogs FTW!
6,775 Posts
"Some" people who have high post counts just inflate it by posting three post back to back when they could have just made one tho.

1 - 20 of 86 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.