502 Street Scene Forums banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Lamar Sandwiches Now!
4,407 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
this is a white 1990 notchback mustang it was a 4 cyclinder car and turned into an 5.0. the body has 116xxx on it and i have no idea on the engine it has gt40 intake,midlengths and a h pipe,F-cam,150 shot and a 3 quart radiator. I have subframe connectors and upper adjustable control arms for it that havent been installed yet,the body is pretty good except the hood flew up on it and the windshield is cracked and the roof got dented i got most of the dents pulled out of it but it needs some bonda and paint up top. i have a new 4 inch cowl for it and the original plain white hood,i also have a set of slicks that can come with the car,the interior is also black leather if you have. I just have too many cars and projects so i need to let this one go if you have any questions and or want to see the car call me at 812-987-3376 thanks. also give your email address and i will send you pics i have no idea how to post them on here thanks. I am asking $3700

·
Lamar Sandwiches Now!
4,407 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
well i have pics of them on louisvillemustangs.net if ne1 is interested and i will try to get pics on here

·
Banned
2,989 Posts
They worked both times

·
Lamar Sandwiches Now!
4,407 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
hey n/p thanks for getting them on and anyone wants some pics of interior or anything tell me and the cars also 5 spd

1 - 15 of 15 Posts