502 Street Scene Forums banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
547 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I bought this TV in October and i dont really watch it that often. I am also trying to raise money for a motorcycle. Its hanging on my wall now in my living room and im never home so my lose is your gain. I cant sell for $600 I still have the original box and instructions. I will get the model number later today.

·
ǝɹʇɐǝɥʇ ǝ&
6,384 Posts
would you be willing to trade yours for my 32" olevia TV? Mine should be exactly like yours, just a few inches smaller.

·
Registered
547 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
would you be willing to trade yours for my 32" olevia TV? Mine should be exactly like yours, just a few inches smaller.
what kind of trade? no offense but it would kind of be pointless for me I can sell a 37 faster then a 32.

·
Ecu HackAr
6,059 Posts
interested in a 46" toshiba rear projection? Still have 2 1/2 years left on warranty.
Just trying to get all LCD's now.

·
& Gang
25,168 Posts
Do you have the base for it to sit on a TV stand? Is there a manufacturer's warranty on it?

Call me! 502-751-1214.

·
& Gang
25,168 Posts
Sorry I never got back to you, I still want this. Haven't had much time off work lately where I felt like going out afterwards. I will try calling tomorrow if you're available.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts