502 Street Scene Forums banner
1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Yakuza
8,543 Posts
I was talking to someone in Malaysia about these. Seems like a decent car for big cities with almost no space to park.

·
Cameron Crazie
5,638 Posts
hahah i bet they just took a golf cart, put a moped engine in it, and put a 21stcentury design on it

·
Local Import Killa
2,852 Posts
I can't wait to see the crash test results on that. No way I would ride in that. I reminds me of a Geo metro, only smaller. More like a fully loaded golf cart. I wonder what the wheel base is, maybe it can be used as a golf cart as well. LOL

·
FWD FTL!
695 Posts
I would drive it, with tinted windows....really really dark tint!!

·
no longer fenixracer?
2,871 Posts
a golf cart that can go 65..... not bad.

But I agree, you couldnt pay me to drive one of those down the Snyder surrounded by SUVs and semis!

·
Registered
1,114 Posts
I think it should be mandatory for people who live in city's like New york etc where you don't need a frigin 5 million lbs sedan or suv. It is a metro commute savior. We need alot more small cars like that.

·
the other white meat
1,279 Posts
tata trucks are pieces of shit. i cant imagine how that little car would be

·
Moderator (again)
12,752 Posts
I can't wait to see the crash test results on that. No way I would ride in that. I reminds me of a Geo metro, only smaller. More like a fully loaded golf cart. I wonder what the wheel base is, maybe it can be used as a golf cart as well. LOL
it actually faired fairly well in the crash tests. hell, it has room for 5 people. now i am not staying by any means that it would be a good form of transportation around here, but it has a niche and it fits it. cheap affordable transportation is needed, and here is an alternative. it kills me that Malaysia is more forward thinking than us.

while the UK is pouring out small, fuel efficient cars, and their government is pushing for green technology we make 1/2 ass attempts with "green technology" being nothing more than a marketing ploy.

i'm not saying that this car is green, i am not sure of the emissions at all, but the way some people are making fun of a car that could quite possibly change the way a middle class family lives in their country kills me.

not saying this car will hold up like this, hell it won't hit the 70mph that this car reached, but proof that a small car car provide decent protection in a crash: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=biYLn47VwJs

1 - 20 of 23 Posts