502 Street Scene Forums banner
586K views 15K replies 152 participants last post by  SilviaSean 
#1 ·
Seems like the majority of people in Nissan's section of 502ss own a 240sx, but I personally have only seen about 5-7 240's on the road. Maybe its just me but I want to see what else is in the 502 area. Post pictures of your 240sx for me and the other noobies to see.. Thanks

Reactions: Darkbullet
#3 ·
Aw hell I daily'd mine for a year and a half before i took it apart. And it will be daily'd again soon, since I have time off work now to finish it. Working out of state sucks for getting shit done.

#24 ·
looks slow i think i might need another ride lol, personally i want to see sean shake for 30min again after a ride :)

#29 ·
If my sig shows up thats my 240, except lower and I sold those rims... lol too lazy to pull up photobucket.

#33 ·
Anyone want to start 240sx meets Saturday nights in parking lot behind dairy queen off hurstbourne parkway? Maybe get something to eat at the wicks they built over here, then dive some backroads and go to krispy kreme. I think it would be fun to meet other 240 guys in 502 area, instead of being surrounded by hondas at every meet. Anyone interested?

Reactions: NismoS14
#35 ·
here is all 3 of mine. the red one is off to paint as every one knows.
and the white one with the hub caps is a parts car and is striped down a ways already.

Then the 89 well she needs work yet again. Loss compression on 2 cylinders. I was kind to the current motor, not my fault this time. I will fix her once the 92 gets back and is reassembled. At that point i can send the 91 to the yard, strip the 89 engine bay down, and do the Flat olive green, and flat black Rattle can paint job on it. it is suffering a lot of clear coat loss and rust so not a huge deal to me.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.