869 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
NAME: nogomoto
PHONE NUMBER: will pm to serious buyers only
EMAIL:
PAYMENT PREFERENCE: Cash, certified check, partial trade
------------------------------------------------------------------
ITEM: 2001 VW GTI GLS
PRICE: $8,200 firm (partial on 83-84 GTI or GLI in excellent condition)
DESCRIPTION: Black GTI 1.8t with many mods. Will not sell bt, driveline will be nearly stock. Suspension is staying on the car. It's a full H&R suspension... coils, springs, shocks, struts, 22mm front sway, 28mm adj rear sway. PM for more details and to set up appt.
PIC:
Rear has changed. It's lower, black badges, stubby antenna, custom tag, GTI and BRB badges removed...

Front has changed. It's lower, black badges...

Side has changed. It's lower, smoked corner lenses, Mila Miglia rims...

Newest photo I have of the front end...

Only interior photo I have....

Rear badge (with project in reflection lol)...

Engine bay...

·
Libertarian
4,480 Posts
Thought you sold this already?

·
CameraMan
1,939 Posts
This is a HUGE shot in the dark. Would you be wheeling to work out a trade for Montes? I have perfect long beaches.

·
Libertarian
4,480 Posts
Buyer backed out at the bank, so I kept it. The Santa Monica's are gone.
Damn. I was excited about seeing it before and hopeing to scoop it up. But thats when I had $$$. Good luck with the sale again.

·
Registered
869 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
89K now. It's getting parked so it won't go over 90K. That should make it easier to finance through an outside company.

·
Registered
840 Posts
I'll trade you my 95 GTI VR6 plus cash.

·
Now more rotarded
6,556 Posts
I'll vouch for this car I've ridden it a few times and its nice.

·
Now more rotarded
6,556 Posts
wow took you a month to type that. lol. J/k.

·
Registered
869 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
wow took you a month to type that. lol. J/k.
He takes a while to put in a response. It's not an 84. I was going to buy his car outright, but he doesn't respond to PM's on any of the forums that he's got the car posted in.

·
Is John Fucking Wayne
1,247 Posts
He takes a while to put in a response. It's not an 84. I was going to buy his car outright, but he doesn't respond to PM's on any of the forums that he's got the car posted in.
Willing to trade suspension, mines stock with 46k on it, still rides great. + cash.. pm me if interested.. *crosses fingers*

·
Registered
869 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Willing to trade suspension, mines stock with 46k on it, still rides great. + cash.. pm me if interested.. *crosses fingers*
PM sent.

THE LAST OFFER BEFORE THE PRICE GOES UP.
I've started ordering parts, been researching different turbo options, and getting the stuff that I want for it. Once I start working on this car the price will be no less than $12K and not negotiable sooo...

The price of this car will be dropped to $7,600 FIRM until 2/23/2008. I will not hold the car, I will not extend the date.

This car is on many forums and on a couple online classifieds. If interested, PM on this forum.

·
Registered
869 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
1 - 20 of 31 Posts