502 Street Scene Forums banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
back at it again
7,198 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i sent perfect example of rice. 2 g eclipse like a purple pearl with body kit monster trucking with looked like 17s and a 20 inch aluminum spoiler rice i mean nice going west on gene snyder passing billtown rd

·
Registered
49 Posts
Sounds like the same one that was F/S about 2 months ago on one of those cheap ass car lots on National Turnpike. I seen it up close. body kit is molded, chrome rims(gay), huge wheel gap, and nasty wing.

·
has had a change in elevation
2,085 Posts
I met the guy yesterday. He reved on me when I was behind a cop like I could actually do anything. I pulled over in the next gas station and he followed. Actually a pretty good guy and he inherited the rice and the previous owner molded in most of the body mods. Could use a lot of sanding and detail work and lot less spoiler but he knows that so he gets some props. Oh yeah and those rims would be the first to go. Anyway nice meeting ya man, see a around.

·
Banned
219 Posts
Yeah theres alot i am going to do to it. And i know those rims and wing are first thing. But like i said its a work in progress! And nice meeting you thechad.

·
Keiser Soze!
680 Posts
I've seen that thing at mahoni's on the turnpike forever. I wondered who had got it. What did you give for it? I bought my Prelude from them for about 3k.

·
Banned
219 Posts
and i mean i dont think it was a bad deal for 4500 even if it does need a little tlc. i will post pics later and you all give me some input. and i am not on here for people to talk sh*% about my car i am just looking some good advice on what to do to make it better. Like i got from thechad! anyway just let me know i will post here in a few!

·
back at it again
7,198 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
man that just seems alot for something needing that much attention but thats just me good luck on the project though

·
Banned
219 Posts
It really doesnt need that much and the stuff it does need i can do myself seeings how i have my own business working on cars from home so i should be alright.

·
back at it again
7,198 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
me too i work out the garage but no problem

1 - 15 of 15 Posts