502 Street Scene Forums banner
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
It's got a full body kit, 15 in Eagle Alloy rims, Carbon fiber hood, spoiler. Nothing done to the motor, salvage title but it's completely straight. Body kit needs lots of work cause Southern Indiana sucks...lots of cracks and stuff. Interior is clean. 5 sp, cold air, hot air, sun roof works, no problems at all just want something different. Looking for something a little quicker that needs body work done...I want something fast, doesn't have to look great i'll fix that. May trade. 3,500 OBO. I'll get pics up in a few days

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Yeah it's definitey a rice burner...it's got a Flow Max pipe on it but it sounds really low...fillipo can vouch for that if he gets on here

·
B( o Y o )BIES!!!
3,839 Posts
get some pics asap or your phone # to see if you got the chance for me to come see it very interested

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Sorry I've been gone so long, my computer crashed on my hard drive...these are some older pics of right when I get the body kit on, like I said it needs a lot of work now due to the tough terrain of southern Indiana...If you're still interested my cell phone number is 812-653-2267, call any time after 11 AM.

·
ǝɹʇɐǝɥʇ ǝ&
6,384 Posts
lets see here, with stock tails, remove the wing, bigger/nicer wheels and a drop it wouldn't look too bad.

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
The only thing I was was different would be the rims...wish I could've afforded some 17 in black rims...but I all four of those for $50, they were better than the stock ones. Lower it? Are you kidding me...the body kit drags the ground the way it is

·
Registered
268 Posts
ill trade u my 1997 bmw 328 is and some cash on my end if interested pm me

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Nah man I don't think I'm interested...I'm just lookin for cash I've got another vehicle and I'm wanting a bike...thanks anyways though

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Actually I changed my mind on trades...I'll take something that has some work done to the motor but a crappy body...I can do the body work myself with no charge, but I don't have any money to swing so straight up trades only

·
HEMI
1,642 Posts
The only thing I was was different would be the rims...wish I could've afforded some 17 in black rims...but I all four of those for $50, they were better than the stock ones. Lower it? Are you kidding me...the body kit drags the ground the way it is
1. 4x4???
2.going to the airport?
3.yes lowered it would look better

Clean little car, could use some work but wouldnt be a bad starter car for someone... free bump

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
I'm confused...4x4 and airport? what does that mean
Yeah it would look better lowered but it would be impossible to drive in southern indiana

·
ǝɹʇɐǝɥʇ ǝ&
6,384 Posts
1. 4x4 insinuates your car has enough wheel gap to allow it to go off-roading with ease, you car needs a drop.
2. airport implies your car is an airplane. from the huge wing on the back it sure looks like it.
3. lower it and put on the stock bumpers. stock>>body kits

Reactions: sightseer

·
HEMI
1,642 Posts
1. 4x4 insinuates your car has enough wheel gap to allow it to go off-roading with ease, you car needs a drop.
2. airport implies your car is an airplane. from the huge wing on the back it sure looks like it.
3. lower it and put on the stock bumpers. stock>>body kits
+rep for explanation... o and bump i suppose

1 - 20 of 20 Posts