502 Street Scene Forums banner
1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
fuck the grammar police.
549 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
car just had over 1300 dollars worh of work done by autolab in july including the wiring gone through, new arp head studs, new head gasket, shifter bushing kit, machined head, new valves seals, valve job, cam seals, and more stuff that i cannot remember. i still have the receipts. car has around 117k on the body, clean title.

honda quarter panel rust and i took out the awful blue carpet in the car, so it's got teal green floorboards
B18A Block
GSR Head, cams, and intake
DC header

ACT Stage 3 clutch
Skunk 2 coilovers
Tokico White struts

EK Civic Cloth seats in front/ no backseats
Strut bars
car needs a front end alignment, the vtec selonoid is dead and also have the paperwork to show that bill at autolab went through all the wiring and that's the only thing it could be, there is enough oil pressure for vtec to engage, and also it has the infamous honda idle....
car pulls hard and would make a great running car for someone with a little extra cash to finish it

I need to move this car ASAP so i'm pricing for 2200 without the mesh's. they are gone. call me at 270-230-6018

only picture i have right now is in my profile. more will be up later

·
#royalty
2,370 Posts
Bump for you. if i had the money to finish it, i would take it!!!

·
Registered
840 Posts
Trade for a 95 Golf GTI with a vr6 just put in?

·
1,207 Posts
pics?

·
fuck the grammar police.
549 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
blackgti95: can i get more info??

not really interested in trades, but i'll take a look...

·
Registered
840 Posts
I can get pics to you tomorrow. I was told that the motor was rebuilt 2100 miles ago...I have a stack of receipts that go with the car. It has bilstein struts, neuspeed race springs, euro sport rear strut bar,momo atomic shift knob,momo monte carlo steering wheel. I have a thread in the cars forsale...let me find it for you.

·
Registered
840 Posts
Thats everything but the heater core has since been replaced.

·
fuck the grammar police.
549 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
i dunno....nice car but i really don't need another project. i need to just move this car for cash!

TTT!

·
fuck the grammar police.
549 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
2000 is best i can do and i stand FIRM! keep your $1000 pm's to yourself if that's the best you can do please.

·
B's & T's
1,984 Posts
someone buy my caprice so i can buy this!!!:wadel:

p.s. dammit

·
fuck the grammar police.
549 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
yep...as said
2000 firm...some people really can't read....

or throw me some trade offers...may trade for a reliable daily driver, maybe a four door (ef's, eg's, etc)

·
Registered
1,618 Posts
trade for a 95 Camaro

1 - 20 of 33 Posts