502 Street Scene Forums banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Banned
375 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
interior is very clean for a 91...the car is FWD TURBO....the car was just broken into about a month ago and still needs a driver side window..car also has a bad fuel pump..the car isnt running untill a new fuel pump is put in....will run good when its in for sure....the car had BRAND NEW NGK plugs and wires and BRAND NEW ignition coil...i have the reciepts on all..they havent even been fired on yet!! The paint is usual dsm red, clear coat faded on top side....has 170,000 miles on the car....has a 3'inch after turbo down pipe and K&N high flow air filter....also has the 2nd gen gsx rims on it....asking 1500 or possible trade

·
On a mission from God
2,533 Posts
Better pics?

·
Banned
375 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
give me a couple days

·
1996 Eclipse F/s or Trade
316 Posts
Will you take a 1996 mitsubishi eclipse with 17" 3G GT wheels sport mirrors lowered down on eibach 2.25" drop Springs 1997-1999 front Bumper and side skirts 1995-1996 rear bumper front cross drilled and slotted rotors and new Rear brakes. front and rear strut braces Short ram off brand header intake stock exhaust and a full tan interior in good shape just needs paint.I am going to put a new transmission and a new clutch in it i will trade you if you replace the fuel pump and get it running
Pm me
Jordan

·
Banned
375 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
its a 5 speed....and the new price is 1300!!!!!!! car is located in Indianapolis, IN

·
Banned
375 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·

·
Banned
375 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
CAR IS SOLD

1 - 12 of 12 Posts