502 Street Scene Forums banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
514 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
454 E.F.I Has 4 brand new tires on the rear. interior is super nice with power everything,tilt, cruise, air etc. Just installed new cam,lifters,push rods,timing chain,water pump,thermostat,plugs,wires etc. Runs like new.$6,000.00 Call or text with any questions. 502-750-0697

·
Registered
1,957 Posts

·
Registered
2,291 Posts
how bad is it on gas?
If you have to ask, then you don't want it.

Nice looking truck for that year. Just curious, how are the cab corners?

·
Registered
514 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
454 E.F.I Has 4 brand new tires on the rear. interior is super nice with power everything,tilt, cruise, air etc. Just installed new cam,lifters,push rods,timing chain,water pump,thermostat,plugs,wires etc. Runs like new.$2,500.00 Call or text with any questions. 502-750-0697

·
HEMI
1,642 Posts
actuallu i already have a 4 door and was just curious... mine gets 7mpg... that is why i asked

·
Registered
514 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
TTT fellas...going to buy me a new dodge this weekend..No reasonable offer refused on this ride

·
The Heartbeat of America
2,486 Posts
i wish i had the money and a need other then just for fun lol free bump

·
Registered
514 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
have no clue on the gas mileage bro..lol..never figured it up ...honestly i dont think its that bad..its not that much past my 06 f150 and would drag that and 5 more like it behind it all day long lol..

·
Registered
514 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
the reason for the cheaper price is the truck is losing oil pressure after it warms up. goes from about 45 psi to about 10 psi when warm...im guessing the engine is gonna need a rebuild. You can drive it home as it sits. just wanting to move it ASAP. no reasonable cash offer or decent trade refused...

·
Registered
514 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
2500 OBO...would still double your money on the truck after replacing the engine...just dont have the time to mess with it...Could be something minor

1 - 14 of 14 Posts