502 Street Scene Forums banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Premium Member
20,653 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I was going to ask why? but then i looked at your avatar, and LoL'd.

sorry i suck, but idc. it was a great game. GO UNDERDOG!!!

·
\""/ + ( . Y . )
18,730 Posts
the fact ian johnson proposed to his girlfriend right after the game makes it even more memorable. The guy who cought the thrown ball after that play also gave the ball back to the team this year.

·
Premium Member
20,653 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 · (Edited)
the fact ian johnson proposed to his girlfriend right after the game makes it even more memorable. The guy who cought the thrown ball after that play also gave the ball back to the team this year.
I remember hearing that. I was watching the game out in Dallas and we were at hooters. The whole place was for Boise. IT seemed we were there for 5 hours as the game lasted foreverrrr. Once the final play was 'ran', the entire place FUCKING ERUPTED in Beer showers, flying chickin wings, and tossed salads! (LoL @ tossed salads). It was INSANE. I wish I could relive that moment.

PS: Looks like the wheels have fallen off for ol' OhioState in the last two bowl games.

I was watching top50 college football plays today and all it seemed to be was Ohio state, Florida, and Michigan

·
Registered
6,202 Posts
Somehow i missed seeing this on sportscenter. Thats some damn good coaching and the play was executed to perfection.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts