1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Doesn't have E.D.
3,824 Posts
Very nice :)

·
( . Y . )
5,410 Posts
I think its one of the Cleanest ones around. That car has came ALONG way since you 1st bought it. Nice work man.

·
booooost
17,574 Posts
I think you're my second cousin but I can't remember your name....lol

Looks like my dads Uncle Bills house. Car used to be wrecked right? Has HIDs?

edit: John's the name?

·
( . Y . )
5,410 Posts
You are Correct on his name! but i dunno about the rest of the info?

·
booooost
17,574 Posts
Not sure about wrecked, but last time I seen it, it had nothing on the front end but an engine.

Which leads me to believe it was wrecked, so I dunno.

·
K > B
352 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Car looks good.Come over and wash mine.
Well it figures. I looked at the weather yesterday and it said 30% chance for rain. Well I guess since I washed and waxed my car it upped the chances to 100% :dickeled:

·
السلام ع
3,943 Posts
I dunno if thats a type s or not but if it is you got ***** on the wheels.

·
( . Y . )
5,410 Posts
it you read the title then you would know he didnt get ***** Because that year didnt come with the Newer 05 style wheels

In 2002 2003 Those wheels came on Type S and the Base model They might have even came on the 2004?

·
Registered
570 Posts
Pretty clean conversion. Props for going through with it. You should get some black interior while you're at it! :thumbup:

·
K > B
352 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Pretty clean conversion. Props for going through with it. You should get some black interior while you're at it! :thumbup:
Yeah I have looked into it but just cant see spending all that time and money to have black interior. It makes me mad that the US didnt get pearl white RSX's with black interior.

·
Registered
4,303 Posts
damn looks really good. *sigh* i miss my rsx at times. i dont think the 05+ type-s rims would look good... i say you save up for some gold advans hehe. that would look awesome.

·
K > B
352 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
damn looks really good. *sigh* i miss my rsx at times. i dont think the 05+ type-s rims would look good... i say you save up for some gold advans hehe. that would look awesome.
Yeah I thought about that at first, but I hink I want to keep it basically stock on the outside. The only wheels I will put on it are the 05-06 type S wheels or the 02-04 A-spec wheels.

1 - 20 of 27 Posts