Neuspeed super, or fat turbo charge a mk3 vr6 gti

• NEUSPEED SUPERCHARGE

Votes: 3 13.6%
  • TURBO CHARGE

Votes: 19 86.4%

just a little poll

4K views 80 replies 10 participants last post by  24Dsx 
#1 ·
alrighty, what would all the VW drivers do to a mk3 vr6 gti, Neuspeed super, or a fatty ol turbo charge?

#28 ·
Koo :bigthumb: I have had a couple people that have offered a good deal on a Raddo, but I am going to be out of town till Sun. And the past couple times that I was going to purchase a car someone had JUST came up there and got it before me, I have bad luck!! :( But I have some offers on the table to work with when I get home. Post some pics of your ride whenever you get it back and i'll check em out. Maybe i'll have a Raddo too by then!!!!

#29 ·
Thats some funny stuff!!! Yeah screw the VR6 turbo, even though it would pull :D I want to see some facts that a 1.8t will last longer than a VR6 with the same amount of power. Since I got my car back I haven't had any problems, and it pulls strong everyday. Maybe you just have bad luck with your cars? What does the fastest 1.8t run in the quarter? The VR6 will be able to put down more power in the end, and I will put money down that it will hold the power better. When you get your car back I will be glad to line up with you for kicks.

#30 ·
BoostinVR6 said:
Thats some funny stuff!!! Yeah screw the VR6 turbo, even though it would pull :D I want to see some facts that a 1.8t will last longer than a VR6 with the same amount of power. Since I got my car back I haven't had any problems, and it pulls strong everyday. Maybe you just have bad luck with your cars? What does the fastest 1.8t run in the quarter? The VR6 will be able to put down more power in the end, and I will put money down that it will hold the power better. When you get your car back I will be glad to line up with you for kicks.

YEA, YEA, YEA, YEA. BOO SYHT!!! HAHA j/j Justin, you better come over here today! You owe me some PC help for the Garage time damn it!!!

#31 ·
bwahh screw VR6 lol, 1.8T...vr6-t... they dont even compare. lol if your smart about things, ive heard that vr6-t's hold there own and last as long, as good as u treat them! 1.8T's just dont do it enough for me, even tho my buddy josh's is quick as shit, still slap a turbo on any VR and let the pulling begin

#32 ·
BoostinVR6 said:
justin shush. wait when I'm done. you'll pull reguardless now b/c I'm running a STOCK turbo. No mods. Maybe it's b/c I've had 2 MK4 VR6's and they both have fallen apart. Now if my 1.8T engine that I have now, has more power than a VR6, and I modify it, it will pull. It's cheaper than a VR6-T swap (not counting my drivetrain swap). Part's are hella cheaper. So maybe it's who spends less $$ on maintenence and parts and still pulls. :D

#37 ·
hahaha im sorry im a little brain dead.....uhhh let me call justin to see if he wants to come with me. I guess u know RJ since u got that Tachyon Avatar... Koo dude. Ill give u a call, busy today but still want to take a look.

#44 ·
true, but im sure my train of thought will get interrupted when i go down to the show the 31st.... But yes i would like a Honda just cause i know that i can go out in the morning and not worry about wether or not the damn thing is going to start or not....does anyone know what time that show is????

#45 ·
allison said:
that's the beauty of it. Only the MK4's really fall apart. If you baby it, it shouldn't fall apart at all. Cheap asses normally can't respect quality German engineering.
yeah, i'm going to buy a car and then mod it to just drive it around all soft. fuck that. Cheap asses? How so? Because they would rather have a reliable piece of less cost?

So you admit to them falling apart, yet you speak of "quality" engineering? Am I missing something?

#46 ·
Hit It 2X said:
yeah, i'm going to buy a car and then mod it to just drive it around all soft. fuck that. Cheap asses? How so? Because they would rather have a reliable piece of less cost?

So you admit to them falling apart, yet you speak of "quality" engineering? Am I missing something?
We will use my car as an example. I have a long list of stuff done to my engine, and drive my car hard everyday, on high boost, and no problems. I drive everywhere without a daily driver and guess what? No problems. How is that for reliable?

#47 ·
OH YEA i knew u had to get your 2 cents in.. u lil punk ass, don't even start hating on the good ol' Hondas, i think someone use to have one.......cough cough justin?? U know u like Hondas too yea maybe i wont get as much power as i would with a VW but hey i could be close......

#48 ·
nocar05 said:
OH YEA i knew u had to get your 2 cents in.. u lil punk ass, don't even start hating on the good ol' Hondas, i think someone use to have one.......cough cough justin?? U know u like Hondas too yea maybe i wont get as much power as i would with a VW but hey i could be close......
I didn't say anything negative about honda's. If I could go back I would have kept the crx, dont know why I didn't.

#49 ·
Yea u should have sold that bish to me...DAMNIT.. I didnt even get to drive it. I know u miss it now.... it was a nice car, i will always remember SLAMMIN those 15' Solo Barics in there... I couldnt even hear after i got out of that thing.

#50 ·
BoostinVR6 said:
We will use my car as an example. I have a long list of stuff done to my engine, and drive my car hard everyday, on high boost, and no problems. I drive everywhere without a daily driver and guess what? No problems. How is that for reliable?

Exactly, the long list of parts you have upgraded, IE fully built motor. I'd hope you didn't continue having problems after that.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.