502 Street Scene Forums banner

Back in the game

3K views 16 replies 9 participants last post by  Regulator 
#1 ·
Someone might see this. Dead as shit anymore around here.

So it's been almost 10 years since I sold off my 91 Stealth. I just picked up a new one this past weekend up in Indiana.

1995 Dodge Stealth R/T Twin Turbo
64k on the odometer.
It has many mods. Supposedly has 650hp. It currently has some issues that need to be worked out first. So maybe it will be seen on the road this summer.

See less See more
#8 ·
Yeah. Always hated working on my other one. 3 engine rebuilds. It just kept blowing up.

Is that a 3000gt front end? Car looks to be in great condition. Now you say it has some issues, Is there common problems with the 3s chassis that occurs with them all?
Yeah that's the 99 3000gt front and corner markers. No 99 headlights yet. The paint is in horrible condition on the car. It needs paint bad. Common problems on these cars is they like to spin bearings. That may be the issue with this one. It has low oil pressure after it warms up. It also currently doesn't have power steering. 3800lbs is hard to turn with no power steering.

#6 ·
Is that a 3000gt front end? Car looks to be in great condition. Now you say it has some issues, Is there common problems with the 3s chassis that occurs with them all?

#12 ·
I actually put it on today. A lot of these guys like to take them off along with the rear wiper. I don't understand it. So it's back on and I called up the interior today.

You'd probably pull. I took it for a drive today and it's making a lot of noise. I'm thinking it may have a spun bearing.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.