502 Street Scene Forums banner
452K views 15K replies 171 participants last post by  ZStilger 
#1 ·
Ha pretty much a chat thread....

Whats crackin Southern Indiana peeps??

#2 ·
Nothing. Nothing at all, like usual. Trying to find a set of wheels for my damn car!!! I have looked at like 4 sets and none of em fit my 240!! SO i went to tirerack.com to get some, found a nice set on clearance for $60 each....not a big name brand but thell they looked good....awwww damn they only have 3. SONOVABIIIIITCH!!!! Still have my mouse hovering over the clicky on a diff set of nice deep dish wheels but 825 with tires on a car I have owned 2 weeks....my wife would probably shoot me in the face with a bazooka.

#12 ·
NOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!
Yeah I gotta get some wheels tho! I was hopin for cheaper used ones, so I could use the rest of the money I have burning a hole in my wallet to drop the thing down a few inches on em...

Also, I am most likely gonna be tossing it on a dyno next Thursday, just so i have a baseline/idea where I am sitting before I start messin with shit. Hoping to run it at the valley next week also, again for a baseline. Thats one of the reasons I am in a hurry for wheels....bigger tires!
Sounds good but watch out, I got made fun of for makin a base run at the track...

#8 ·
Yeah I gotta get some wheels tho! I was hopin for cheaper used ones, so I could use the rest of the money I have burning a hole in my wallet to drop the thing down a few inches on em...

Also, I am most likely gonna be tossing it on a dyno next Thursday, just so i have a baseline/idea where I am sitting before I start messin with shit. Hoping to run it at the valley next week also, again for a baseline. Thats one of the reasons I am in a hurry for wheels....bigger tires!

#11 ·
I have a V6 automatic Mustang! Its a damn 02 convertible with leather n shit I bought for a DD a couple years ago. I hate hate hate hate HATE it! Wife wanted it, then decided she would rather drive the truck and I got saddled with the chickstang.

#13 ·
well I am getting a hookup....3 pulls for 30 bucks. Just have to drive 2 hours to get there.

#16 ·
I dont think I would get made fun of, the car DOES scoot along pretty well....SR20DET and VLSD make it a ball to drive. But I am stoopid and cant leave well enough alone lol.

#18 ·
The ol chickstang SUCKS. Mofo cant get out of its own way!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.