502 Street Scene Forums banner
38K views 522 replies 119 participants last post by  WadeFAB 
#1 ·
Well, for those that were here 3 years ago, you may remember the car. It's has been down now since march of 05. It's starting to come back around. Car was repainted, along with the engine bay. Motor was built again to be even stronger, new turbo setup, wheel setup, suspension. Anyways...lots has changed. I thought I would share some pictures.

Getting there!

Ready to drop in!

Notice the shiny intercooler in the background?

Thanks for looking!

See less See more
#101 ·
Good to see you making progress on the car. I remember it from a few years ago and it was rowdy then and will hopefully be even more rowdy when it is done.

#104 ·
pffft, no idea. I've been pulled over a lot in that car..:) Amazingly enough, I haven't so much as received a speeding ticket in the past 3 years in any beater that I've had. Weird huh? Still drive the same...

#105 ·
Don't remember him having a white banner on the windshield.

#111 ·
Haha, the b2000! That truck was for sure baller.

The welds up front are 17x4. Not quite sure on the offset. They are the ones sold for the new Mustangs. The reason for doing it with me was that I could still run big brakes up front where it counts :)

#115 ·
Then again, you mentioned Heiner and I used to hang out with a lot of the same people he did... not sure who may have known you though. Oh well, I think my point is, I'll roll you up. ;)

#114 ·
I remember you going out one night with Blake (I think) and pulling hard on the Snyder from 22 to Westport Rd.

#139 ·
HOLY SHIT!!!

If I hadnt already repped you today then I would rep you as much as I could. I remember going to the mall one day when Ryan was kind enough to let me hang out with him while he was working, and even got some lunch with me and only charged me hal price, and I told him he looked like Wolverine. His Sideburns and beard were outta control and I was like man even though you are
Ryan WILLNOTSAYHISLASTNAMEONHERECAUSEHEWILLBEATME people are going to be hesitant to buy from you cause you look like a comic book hero.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.