502 Street Scene Forums banner

Louisville, Ky Official BMW Monthly meet Thread (OKI REP!)

34K views 341 replies 43 participants last post by  /\/\oatilliatta 
#1 · (Edited)
Instead of starting a new thread every month I thought it would be easier to have just one contentious thread. No fly flier for this month as of yet. Don't forget, every Last Sunday of every month at the Pending official spot for monthly meets, Shahs Mongolian grill

Hope to see a good turn out ;)

Zach K.

OKI BMW FACEBOOK GROUP

#2 ·
Meet today!

#3 ·
Next meet Aug 29th

No flier yet, but soon.

Also looking to do a fall drive to hubers winery.

#4 ·
Meet tomorrow guys, Hope to see a good turn out.

#7 ·
Info is in OP. Shas Mongolian grill by U of L. 3 P.M. , last Sunday of every month.

Also join the facebook page to keep up on upcoming events

#10 ·
we haven't had photos lately. Hopefully next time.

#11 ·
5 More days till the next monthly meet!

#14 ·
1 day left!

#15 · (Edited)
We may have to rethink the times.....maybe start meeting at 10 on Sundays so we can hit up BW3s for NFL games starting at 1 PM....I will not be missing my NY Football GIANTS.

So, Tennessee plays NYG this weekend at 1 PM......I'll be about an hour late, but if anyone wants to meet me at BW3 off Hurstbourne, I'll get a table.....wear your team jersey!

#16 ·
I'm thinking the NFL is going to have to rethink their schedule.

;)

Ill pass it on to the board members. LOL.

#18 ·
Doo it!

#19 ·
Update W/ pics from the weekend

#23 ·
What wheels do you have in store for your car?

#26 ·
It doesn't say what the offset is, but either way, an 11 inch wheel will not fit a e46 correctly ... ever (in the back it might, in the front it has no chance). Not to mention that 20s, with that tire size (even if it fit width wise) would be almost 2 inches larger than stock in diameter, so at the very minimum you'd need new tires.

Basically, you're looking at 2 grand to get that on your car, with fender rolling and what not, and you'll make it look worse than with the wheels you have IMO. I'd just buy something from tirerack/bimmerforums classifieds.

#27 ·
I like the wheels you have now, the M3's are a PITA to clean, your current wheels look like they take 2 minutes each tops, which is always a bonus.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.