Admin duties - 502StreetScene
Forum Garage

Remember Me?
Go Back   502StreetScene > 502StreetScene > Site information > Announcements, Rules, Etc.

Thanks Thanks:  0

Old 10-16-2013, 11:49 AM   #1
rare
Administrator

rare rare rare rare rare rare rare rare rare rare rare
Send a message via AIM to rare
Admin duties
To anyone/all,

Andrew (my brother) who was previously in charge of hardware support, hosting, site design and some software updating and software licensing no longer has the time to do so. He just started a new job and is starting a family. Since I do not have the knowledge to take over his position and assume all of his duties and would like to see the site well maintained and updated, I am leaving that to professionals, autoguide.com. My role as you know it will be no different. This change insures the site goes on which has been my desire since it transitioned from LS to 502.

Old 10-16-2013, 12:14 PM   #2
louisvilleadmin
Administrator

louisvilleadmin louisvilleadmin louisvilleadmin louisvilleadmin louisvilleadmin louisvilleadmin louisvilleadmin louisvilleadmin louisvilleadmin louisvilleadmin louisvilleadmin
Hello Everyone,

Just wanted to introduce myself to you all. My name is Dwayn and I am a Community Manager for AutoGuide and will be joining the site and assisting with the duties. I am here to help primarily with the technical end of things and help make the jobs of the current staff easier. I posted a real basic run down to answer common questions below. If you have more questions or concerns please feel free to post them or send me a message.

What are our intentions?

We bring reliability, support and the infrastructure needed to ensure that the community will be around for years to come. It’s our goal to work with your board staff to help provide the resources and required to give this community a broader reach, to attract new members to better the overall knowledge shared in the community.

Will leadership change?

Continuity is the focus here, You as the membership work very hard to keep building this community while staff keep the walls and the roof up in this place; We are primarily here to make sure the lights stay on. Every community is unique and should always be respected in that regard. You guys have established your own unique rules and regulations and a strong reputation that is carried by all of this and it’s paramount that we maintain this level of integrity.

What am I here for?

My primary role is to be the technical contact as I said earlier you all built the foundation and keep the roof from falling, I am here keeping the lights on inside. I will be on the forum checking in daily to make sure regular maintenance is all taken care of and keep things running smoothly from behind the scenes.

I do look forward to getting to know you all and this unique community better.

Thanks,
Dwayn
louisvilleadmin is offline   Reply With Quote