502 Street Scene Forums banner
38K views 522 replies 119 participants last post by  WadeFAB 
#1 ·
Well, for those that were here 3 years ago, you may remember the car. It's has been down now since march of 05. It's starting to come back around. Car was repainted, along with the engine bay. Motor was built again to be even stronger, new turbo setup, wheel setup, suspension. Anyways...lots has changed. I thought I would share some pictures.

Getting there!

Ready to drop in!

Notice the shiny intercooler in the background?

Thanks for looking!

See less See more
#32 ·
Looks good

Not a big fan or the rear rims

Wish I could just have a car like that sitting around.

#35 ·
Am I the only person to notice the blow up doll in the background? lolol

#42 ·
I was hoping to fire it by the end of Feb. We will see I guess. The car has moved around town 3 times. I can't wait to see how much stuff is missing like Blake said. I'm calling Toyota everyday for something it seems. Thanks for all the comments everyone. Corey, you know that is not the reason it was down for so long...lol.

#53 ·
Is that Ryan's car? :blink: Looks kinda like AutoMotion and it kinda looks like his UofL tag, but I don't recall seeing his car with those wheels. If it is, he need more of those wheels than the dang'r wheels he has now. :D

Needs mroe GTU's...

#60 ·
Beast. i really like that colour.. LOL pizza cutter!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.