f/s f/t kx80 - Page 4 - 502StreetScene
Forum Garage

Remember Me?
Go Back   502StreetScene > Trading Post & Classifieds > 502StreetScene Classifieds > Everything Else

Thanks Thanks:  0

Old 10-08-2009, 10:13 AM   #46
TurboZC

TurboZC TurboZC TurboZC TurboZC TurboZC TurboZC TurboZC TurboZC TurboZC TurboZC TurboZC
Quote:
Originally Posted by spoolin7 View Post
if it had oil in it when he left, i'd think there would have been evidence of oil on the crank when he got it home.

of course you can't pin the throttle for minutes at a time, but noone said he did. you said he was reaming, which is what they're made for.

you don't care about your reputation?? good luck making money on here ever again
you said it...
TurboZC is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 10-08-2009, 01:39 PM   #47
Mr Talon

Mr Talon Mr Talon Mr Talon Mr Talon Mr Talon Mr Talon Mr Talon Mr Talon Mr Talon Mr Talon Mr Talon
I would at least give the man back a little money to help out with the fix. Giving that he didnt get very far and the oil problem. Just my two cents
Mr Talon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2020, 01:08 AM   #48
gearhonest

gearhonest
So which is better?
https://gearhonest.com/best-2-stroke-dirt-bike-oil/
This completely depends on the riderís preference. Two-stroke engines are typically noisier and produce more exhaust fumes, but also produce more power compared to their weight than four-stroke engines, making them popular for racing. Four-stroke engines, whilst heavier and producing less power per weight unit, are typically described to run smoother, emit less exhaust fumes and generally last longer.
gearhonest is offline   Reply With Quote