502 Street Scene Forums banner

Name me 10 cars that came with a supercharger STOCK from the factory.

28K views 77 replies 43 participants last post by  cobra gt350 
#1 · (Edited)
I'll start the list.
1. Good old Ford Thunderbird. Had a supercharged 6 cyl motor with a roots blower. Made from 89-94. Better known as the Super Coupe. The Super Coupe featured a 215 horsepower Super-charged V6 with dual exhaust, four-wheel disc brakes, and special side and rear end ground effects treatments.

Next?:hammer:

See less See more
#55 ·
#57 ·
2002-2004 Mercedes C32 AMG - 3.2L Stock 1-bar (14psi) Supercharged 349hp/332TQ

Great sleeper (if you debadge it), even though most people these days know what it is...

2003-2006 E55 AMG, 5.2L Supercharged 469HP - 516TQ, video's upon video's showing stock versions of these with slicks doing 11.9 @ high 120's, you can pickup a used 2003 these days for the mid 30's low 40's

#70 ·
The day I moved out of my mom and dads house they bought a '91 Buick Park Avenue with a supercharged v-6.

#72 ·
And wasn't thing thing such a BAD ASS car for back then?

Dude, something just crossed my mind. Perhaps I'm off on my math or something but are you not my age?:blink: Was there a failure to launch?:loco: - teasing.

Holy thread bump!
Still considering a four seat replacement for the mazdaspeed. (I have two large German Shepherd dogs) So I googled "stock supercharged" and poof- this thread appeared. I really cracked up when I saw who started it.:rolleyes:

#74 ·
At the Autoyard theres this old Herkimer Battle Jitney and Sally's always telling me to "JUNK IT"!!!!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.