502 Street Scene Forums banner

2008 Mach 1 Shifter Kart For Sale

5K views 27 replies 10 participants last post by  jaebers 
#1 · (Edited)
I have two shifter karts and I am selling my 2008 Mach 1 shifter kart. It has a stock Honda engine, magnesium wheels (needs new tires), new shockwave axle and new rear wheel hubs. There are also lots of extras that come with this kart.

Asking Price: $3,000 / OBO

Contact info: PM me here on 502 or send me an e-mail at jaebers at hotmail dot com

Cheers!

Julia Aebersold

#8 ·
It's 5 pics per post, so you can add 5 more for each new post, btw ;) Or you can host externally and link as many as you want up to the 4000 character limit.

#5 ·
Hmm, Anyone wanna donate me some money? Why are you selling it? I wanna drive it so bad!

#21 ·
I need to come look at this thing so I can talk myself out of buying it.

#26 ·
Sorry I didn't see this sooner. The engine is a stock Honda. It has about 12 hours since a rebuild (top & bottom included). Spare parts include extra jets, hubs, chain, throttle cable, etc. and a karting suit.

However, I just took it up to Comet today, so you'll have to deal with them if you're interested.

#25 ·
Damn. This would be mine in a heartbeat if I hadn't bought my DRZ right before I realized it was for sale. =-[

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.